Thursday 29 March 2012

Love Life episode 3

I know I moaned a lot about episode two, but I loved this really. Mostly because everything turned out how I wanted it to and everyone has their happy ending, so it's all great. I don't really want to talk about it because everything that I can think of is a spoiler, so for once, I won't.

Everything was really predictable and lots of the first half of the episode was just silly and over-dramatic and cheesy, but I love that stuff really. That's life in forty-five minutes for you.

Arthur is really cute. He was asleep for pretty much all of the episode whenever we saw him, but he woke up right at the end and is just adorable.

It's not a programme that I would watch again, but since everyone got their HEA, then it's fine. And it was nice to see Rob James-Collier as a good guy for once.

As a kind-of side note, there was a section in the middle that really really pissed me off because it's similar to The Replacement Wife by Eileen Goudge that I finished yesterday and should have posted a review about yesterday, but I haven't even got around to finishing my Celebrity in Death review, so The Replacement Wife is going to have to wait another day because I don't have time now as I have to go to bed to wake up early tomorrow for work. Whew. Yeah - whatever I just said. I'll try to do my In Death review now.

No comments:

Post a Comment