Friday 16 March 2012

KONY 2012


Given how much work I had piled up at the end of term (term's now finished!) I haven't really had the time to keep up with current affairs. Through AS politics, I would watch the 6 o'clock news daily, read The Times, watch Question Time and through A2, I would read The Economist. Now, I only get The Economist, but I've had so much work that I probably have something like two months worth of Economists to catch up on.

Hence, I haven't really been up-to-date with the Kony campaign. The above video explains what's going on in Uganda and what KONY 2012 aims to do. While I'm aware that it has its critics, my intention is to spread the word to get people to care. You can make up your own mind about whether you want to support the KONY 2012 campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment