Thursday 13 December 2012

Books!


L-R: Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter, Waiting for Nick & Considering Kate by Nora Roberts, Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day 

I did some work as a Brand Ambassador for graduate-jobs.com back in October and got paid in Amazon money. It's not as good as real money, but when you have a book-buying, book-owning, book-reading addiction like I do, it's gold. It's taken me since October to decide which books I wanted. I had a list of about twelve but the annoying thing was that most were cheaper on Book Depository! There was no way that I was buying a more expensive version from Amazon, regardless of the fact that I had a voucher.

So they arrived Monday, of course, when no one was in, and so I picked them up today. I'm unbelievably excited to start, but I could say the same about the 60-odd books in my room that I have yet to crack open not to mention all the Galleys I've got waiting for me ...

Which book would you start first? Have you bought lots of new books recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment