Wednesday 20 June 2012

Breaking Dawn Part Two Trailer

Here - the first trailer that comes up in the list.

Yes, I will be going to watch the last Twilight film. I couldn't not go. I first read Twilight in the summer of 2007, a few days before I was about to leave for Venice. At that time, I was still in my teen phase in terms of reading and considered myself pretty familiar with most YA authors and characters. Yet, when my friends spoke of Edward on the MCMB boards, I was utterly lost.

I'm kinda over the Twilight series now. I loved the books when I first read them, partly because it was before the series got popular (the first film was released November 2008) and I enjoyed loving something that the majority of people (especially in the UK) hadn't even heard of. I had a huge obsession with Edward and am slightly embarrassed thinking about it now, but I'm glad to say that I'm completely over my vampire/Twilight phase.

I'll still go watch the movie; it'll be kind of like an end of an era and I really hope that Hollywood doesn't produce more films like the rumour I heard the other day. Enough is enough and we really don't need any more sequels. My favourite film so far was Eclipse and while Breaking Dawn Part 1 left a little to be desired, Part 2 is where all the action takes place and looks fantastic. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson don't come across great in interviews, but they both look fantastic in the clip and I'm really looking forward to seeing Kristen being able to cast the meek and weak human Bella aside. One thing I am very glad that to see that they've done with the trailer is keep sightings of Renesmee as minimal as possible. I hope they carry this on for any subsequent trailers they release.

No comments:

Post a Comment